Monday, April 14, 2014

Commune Wednesday's at the Soda Bar, San Diego, March 26, 2014

This was an exceptional evening at The Soda Bar. Despite the Southern California spring rains that made it a wet and cool night, the place was packed and hot with plenty of dancing from the start.

I set up stage-left at the start of the evening with plans to move around and take breaks between sets. Turned out that that was impossible. I got stuck in my little corner of the club. Couldn't leave my place for any bathroom breaks and endured the need, till the last set was over.

Despite all this I captured a rad event. Too bad I didn't have a crowd-cam to capture all the dancing and fun that was going on behind me.

For information about what Commune Wednesdays is all about check this out: Commune Wednesdays



Glass Spells



Hot Nerdz


Moving Units

No comments:

Post a Comment